1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Contract or Service Agreement Samples

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dannyc33, Oct 11, 2004.

1. dannyc33

dannyc33 Member

Hay, this will be my first year for snow removal and i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me see a copy of there contract or service agreement.
    I just plan on making a verson of a compilation of them into an informal service agreement more so than a contract since I'm Indianapolis and we don't get much snow. It will mostly be for driveways, some small neighborhoods, and even one or two commercial parking lots. The nice guys at lawnsite helped me with this a few years ago too, and I have mostly gotta very good feed back on it. And I know Sima has some, but like I said I just would like to make it informal and more of an agreement rather than a contract, which scares people :confused: and I'ld be very appreciative of any help.

Thankyou kindly :waving:
  2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Since you are familiar with Lawnsite you will get plenty of repsonses here saying do a search on contracts. Also you will hear join Sima. Just a suggestion do a search and if you cannot find what you are looking for then ask for some more help. I have seen a couple of contracts posted on here so have fun reading.
  3. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

This is an example of what you'll find in searches....

Click here
  4. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

I know you have probably looked at them but SIMA has a forms CD that only costs like $25. Its worth the money and looks pretty professional too.
  5. dannyc33

dannyc33 Member

thanks guys, that helps alot. I appreciate the help alot.
    :bluebounc :redbounce