1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

contract forms on ebay

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Detroitdan, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

I just found a couple people selling boilerplate plowing contract forms on ebay. I'd add a link but they never work.

DOGHOUSE Member
    from Alaska

I Just Saw What You Were Talking About. I Don't Know, But Maybe The $24.95 He Wants Might Be Worth A Look See. I Think I May Do It And Have My Brother Take A Look For Legalities.

JPMAKO Senior Member

Save your money.

Here is a link to my 2005 Service Agreement. Page 3 is my "Service Guide" that I also send to people with the contract.

Attached Files:

• 2005.doc
      File size:
      71.5 KB
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  4. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

$24 bucks ain't to bad...I may take a look at it also...
  5. nherweck

nherweck Junior Member

I'm just letting you know that your Contract looks FABULOUS! I Love it!
  6. Jasonnau

Jasonnau Junior Member

That is awesome. Did you have any legal advice in drawing that up? It makes mine look like child's play. I'm going to switch a few things around and utilize the basics of yours. Thanks a ton.
  7. RTW5150

RTW5150 Junior Member
    from IL

8. arosewag

arosewag Junior Member

Looks like a great contract. I'd love to use it if I can find some customers.
  9. Allagash

Allagash Senior Member

Fantastic contract! Very well written and professional.