1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

contract examples

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by greatlakessnow, Nov 2, 2005.

1. greatlakessnow

greatlakessnow Junior Member

Hi folks,sorry I havent taken the time to say hello and all to you but I have been very busy with family illnesses.My name is walt and Im 43 and been plowing for about 25 years lol,anyway I left my employer after 15 years and started asset recovery business and have been very busy(thanks to the economy lol)I was just going to plow friends and family this inter but alot of people are asking(per my truck lettering for plowing lol)well long stry short it has gotten bigger then i had wished.My father and father in-law are both terminal and it takes alot of my time.I got a LLC and insurance but have no idea of how to write a contract,pricing I know for each spot but I really need some help with going in and handing them(customer)and contract .I know Im asking alot but can anyone give me any ideas of where i can find an example or copy someones contract??I hope Im not out of line by asking but I want to do this right and cant get any help from local guys,which I understand and respect.If anyone can help me out it would be truely apreciated and i have searched this site for and example but cant find anything.well thats all for now and I would like to wish you all the very best this season and that all will be safe for you all.sincere thanks always,walt you can email me if you can help goneclimbing62@hotmail.com my best to you all.:waving:

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Walt send me a e-mail if you still haven't had any luck..fbishop@wideopenwest.com