1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Contest Time!!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by goel, Oct 3, 2012.

1. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

:help: It has got to be time for another contest to win some COOL stuff. Thumbs Up

What is it, a play on words, a picture - who can make the tallest castle with cans, what is the strangest crevasse you have sprayed FF into???? :rolleyes:

2. birddseedd

birddseedd PlowSite Veteran

I was going to make a lude, suggestive comment about my female life partner (aka wife if ur above the age of 26), but instead im going to take the high road and say the cap of the FF can. would that be considered a "strange" crevasse? cause i did do that. then sat and watched it for an hour.

mike

3. Sno Biz

Sno Biz Member
    from Chicago

In my boot... I had my boots in my back seat. I placed my FF can without the top in my boot for "protection" from accidental spraying. Tossed my jacket in the back and of course my Tape measure was in my jacket pocket landed right on the spray top. The thing that really sucked, the whole can unloaded by the time i got back.

4. birddseedd

birddseedd PlowSite Veteran

lots of fabricy stuff around you with sheep sweat....... you are officialy livestock:laughing: