1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Contest for New Undercoating Gun more!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

We've got a new contest! You could win a free Undercoating Gun and gallon of Fluid Film by explaining in 50 words or more what you like about Fluid Film and why you'll be a lifetime user. Must have at least 1 accompanying pic. Prize must be able to ship to a US address. Contest ends Feb. 1st at 12pst.

The Gun, pictured below, is brand new and sold by Kellsportproducts.com.

* This gun has been modified internally to work best with Fluid Film NAS viscosity.
    * Gun is European Made.
    * Includes clear plastic quart bottle.
    * Includes a 32" flexible wand with a 360 degree tip on end.

The gun alone is a $70 value.

uc gun with wand.jpg

Now, we also have a Facebook Caption Contest going where you could win a new undercoating gun, gallon of Fluid Film, shirt, hat and sticker! To enter you just need to post the best caption on our facebook page. Open to US Residents 18 yrs or older. Contest ends January 26th at 12pst.

tnt4plowsite.JPG

uc gun with wand.jpg

tnt4plowsite.JPG

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

50 words or more? Not less?

You must be cleaning out the prize cabinet!

3. Dano50

from CA

You telling me you can't come up with 50 words, GV??

4. Dano50

from CA

We're going to open this up to Canadian residents as well. We'll just change the prize to an undercoating gun, shirt, cap, and big sticker.

5. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

hey, thats one awesome give away...ussmileyflag

6. grandview

Dano is very generous with other peoples stuff!:waving:

7. Dano50

from CA

I'm coming to visit you, GV and I'm bringing an extra large suitcase (empty of course)!

8. grandview

I think you can be arrested for taking all the hotel towels!

9. Dano50

from CA

No entries yet? No reason to have contests if people don't take part. C'mon guys! We've got some good prizes here.

10. grandview

I feel guilty for entering all the time.

11. Red02F250

Red02F250 Senior Member

I need to get a good pic first, then I'll definitely be entering :)

12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

In 2007 I joined an online forum called Plowsite, being new to the internet I did not know what to expect. I was pleased to find many new ideas and innovations posted online and Fluid Film was one of them, My family has been in the snow plowing business for close to 40 years and as such we have tried many varieties of under coatings and had found Krown to be the best and had no intention of changing products. We spray approximately 50 gallons of product per year so it is a big expense to our business but found it is beneficial to use the best and sometimes most expensive product on the market.

The online forums discussed Fluid Film in detail and I was curious as to how the product would stand up compared to Krown. Dano was available to answer all of my questions so I felt comfortable enough to buy a 5 gallons pail and 2 cases of cans. My wife even got a can of Fluid Film in her stocking because Dano had a video contest for Christmas going that particular year.

Fast forward to present time and you’ll see everything we own coated in Fluid Film. Salt trucks, combines, snow blowers, snow plows, corn planters, air seeders, soil savers, ploughs, tractors, pickups, cars and anything else that needs lubricated or rust proofed gets Fluid Filmed. There is no doubt in my mind that Fluid Film saves us countless dollars in the big scheme of things.

Yours Sincerely,
    (and a Fluid Film user for life thanks to Dano!!)

Dave Snyder

Car and Brooke Dec 07 029.jpg

13. Dano50

from CA

We've got two contests going with good prizes! Let's see some activity! :D

14. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

I put that shi! on everything Thumbs Up Oops I think thats what they do with bills hot sauce

15. Dano50

from CA

That's funny right there! :drinkup:

16. grandview

Are we posting our story here ,or on facebook?

17. joyofFluidFilm

Sounds simple! Put in your entry today, people.

18. Dano50

from CA

The stories go here, the captions for the photo are on Facebook. Thanks for asking!

19. dirtyedge

dirtyedge Junior Member
    from se WI

Fluid Film dedicated user

As many others I found FF on plowsite and Dano graciously sent me a trial can. I was hooked from the start and went out and bought a case to get me started. I started out using it on snowplows to keep snow from sticking to the blade and the mounting components to keep from rusting. I just kept spraying all the way to the back of the truck, starting with door hinges and locks to keep lubed and rust free, to the receiver hitch and everything in between including the tailgate handle and latches and my favorite use to spray down the components of the flip-over goosneck ball and latch which in the past were always rusted to the point that it would no longer “flip-over”. Using it on the plow and truck has since shifted to other uses on the Farm.
    With a wide array of trailers from a dump trailer, gooseneck trailer, hay wagons, a car trailer, to small utility trailers we spray down the ball latches, gates and frame, we have not found anything better to keep these latches and gates moving freely.
    We use it on every tractor for 3 point hookups, pto shafts to provide a lighter lube to allow for easier hookup especially in cold temperatures. Other uses include lawnmowers components and decks, hay elevators, cattle gates and head chutes, overhead garage doors, and to spray down any equipment that might sit for a while.
    I guess you can say that there is almost nothing that we don’t spray Fluid Film on and it has not only made our lives easier, but has also extended the life our equipment. Looking back I don’t know what we did before we had one item that is an easy to use and safe “Cure all” for everything. Hopefully someday we will see it on the shelf of every implement dealer and auto parts store.

Thank you,
    Aaron
    A Dedicated FF user.

fluid film.jpg

20. joyofFluidFilm

We are extending the Fluid Film contest to Monday, February 6. Here's your chance to win a free Undercoating Gun and gallon of Fluid Film by explaining in 50 words or more what you like about Fluid Film and why you'll be a lifetime user. Must have at least 1 accompanying pic. This only applies to US residents.Thumbs Up

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012