1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

contained light

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by dan67, Dec 28, 2008.

1. dan67

dan67 Member

looking for a couple stobes to put along with my current strobe, current strobe works nice just not enough (fpm). Don't want a control box just to be able to hook into my current pwr supply. Want to be seen from the back and sides. Been doing side walks and drives in town. Been searching site and saw some a while back mounted in a tool box ?

12-28-08 004.jpg

2. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

so are you looking for a beacon style like you have now? or something else. I would think three Lin3's or Lin4's mounded horizontally below the beacon would give you nice coverage with out hitting the back of your head and for about 150bucks. they have on board flashers so give them power and you are good to go. can even hook them together to sync them.

3. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

ill sell you one of my brand new ones i ordered 2 by mistake $25 shipping included i havent got them yet ill let you know wene there here if you want

18812_lg.gif

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  4. dan67

dan67 Member

lin 3

looks like the lin3 or 4 is the right idea, thanks just need to find dealer close by. thanks Dan

5. dan67

dan67 Member

fiafighterdude let me know when they came in a which model, I can mount the two side by side?

6. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

Why do you need to find a dealer close by? Most retail locations can't even come close to online pricing.

7. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

ill let you know and if you want i can take one out and take a video of it for ya