1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

con't Amsoil from other thread

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TEX, Jan 3, 2008.

1. TEX

TEX Senior Member

ok we can continue out talk about amsoil and oils here........................:drinkup:

for anyone that didnt know there was a little talk about amsoil and oil certs on another thread that got off topic. thats why i started this.

anyone is welcome to discuss.........

sounds like a few are forming a amsoil haters union already...............
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  2. TEX

TEX Senior Member

Or Not........lol
  3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Whats to discuss?

I use it in my toro, at 40:1 and love it. No smoke, and runs good. Only problem is the oil is clear, so you cant just look to see if the gas is mixed, you HAVE to know it is.

Amsoil is one of those things I dont use alot of, but it would boarderline save me some cash to become a dealer for it, and just use it for personal use. I like companies that offer that option.
  4. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I think I said all i had to say in public all ready;)
    but thanks...

it's just not for me:waving:
  5. TEX

TEX Senior Member

no biggie farmer, jsut trying to get to the bottom of the other guys problem. amd maybe talk about other stuff.

like said above this is a cont from another thread that kinda got off track.
  6. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i use amsoil hd metal protector. only amsoil i use or know.
  7. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I use Sabre 100:1 premix for my Husky mixed at 80:1...Awesome Stuff!! I buy it by the case. And I use Synthetic Spray Grease...Man, I dunno what I can say about this stuff...I use it all the time. especially on plow pins And Any hard to get areas that require a spray lube..Sprays like oil and thickens like grease...Amazing stuff!!
  8. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

You all honestly see a diffrence in using amsoil oil