1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Consul

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by tls22, Sep 1, 2008.

1. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Hello fellow members, happy labor day!:waving: I was inquiring about where i can find a consul for my 06 2500hd, im tired of not having a arm rest! I would like something nice, perhaps something i can throw some papers and junk in! Also a nice snazy cup holder would be great.

Thanks, Tim:D

2. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Check with GV, he just shopped for the same thing, not sure what he found.

Good Luck

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Being the old timer that you guys say I am,I;m going to use an old wooden milk crate.

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks indy:waving:

Hey Gv.....my grandfather does the same!:waving::drinkup:

5. Indy

Indy Senior Member

I guess I should use dirt, I got ya by 8yrs:eek: I kn:nod:ow I sound young

but you have forgotten about more plowing then I have done.:rolleyes: (little jealous)

6. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

someone i know just went to the dealer to check on one this past week. he broke the hinges off on his but the dealer told him it would cost him like 400 for a new console.:eek:

7. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Down here in old Indiana we use a cooler full of bud. LOL It is pretty comfy thru the summer I have a small cooler I put in the middle I use then when it comes winter time I miss it I just do without.

Brad

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Lol....not a bad idea....but i dont think that will go over well with the local law enforcement......But thanks for the input!:waving:

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks bri...im prob going to have find one on ebay or somthing!:drinkup:

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I have a gray console out of my 01 , never used. I kind of said Cet could have it but I guess if he doesn't want it, you can have it for shipping.

11. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

and if he dont take it jd. like i said i know someone else looking for one......

nice of you to offer it out.

12. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

You da' man JD :drinkup:

13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

JD that would be great thanks....if cet does not want it...i will pay shipping and throw a little more in...thanks alot buddy:drinkup: