1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Construction Clipart

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bfraze99, Sep 17, 2001.

1. bfraze99

bfraze99 Junior Member

Does anyone have some or know were i can get some cool clipart? Mabey of a plowtruck and/or some painting clipart? Im starting my contracting bussiness/plowing bussiness this year and am looking for some pics for business cards and stuff... thanks guys! Cant wait for the little white dollar signs to start falling from the sky!

Cascade Painting & Plowing

Pardeeville, WI
  2. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member

3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

guido who is another member on here has a website with all sorts of construction clip art. go to member list and find his website link.
  4. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

Clip Art

I have a lot on my site for construction, landscaping, lawn care, and snow removal, but I don't think I have any for painting. If you find some add them or send them to me so they'll be there for next time someone needs them.

Hope you find what you need at my site!
  5. Sammy

Sammy Member

Last edited: Sep 20, 2001
  6. plowguy06

plowguy06 Member
    from Ohio

microsoft clipart also has some plow pictures on it. you need the cds that camp w/ your computer to use it tho bc the graphics arent all on the computer