1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Considering Selling Mt 2008 F-250

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Frozen001, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Considering Selling My 2008 F-250

OK,

So I currently have a 2008 Ford F250SD XLT super cab, short bed w/the 5.4l engine, large towing mirrors, ARE truck cap w/carpet liner, drop in bed liner. A recent addition a a baby girl, is making me consider selling the truck. Basically with the car seat in the rear, we have to slide the seat it is beind almost all the way forward for it to fit. The truck has a 8' western straight blade. NADA puts the high resale at around 30K. Now the question, should I sell the plow with the truck, or with out the truck? How much is the plow worth either way?

Thanks,

Lou

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Take it off if trading I definitely, if selling private I wouldn't include it unless the buyer wanted it for an additional price.

I had the same problem as you- had my son and I owned an 01 QuadCab Ram. We had to put his seat in the middle and it would just come through between the front seats. I've had to get crew cabs ever since.