1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Conneticut Bbq

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Taconic, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Taconic

Taconic PlowSite.com Veteran

I just got back from 4 Seasons BBQ in Winsor Ct just outside of Hartford.Great time with some neat equipment.Hopefully he will do it again next year as i believe his will be an annual event like ours in NY.I bought an 11 ft angle plow for 1 of our loaders.I have had experience with another manufacturer of these plows and what a disaster.This one was much beefereir and less money.Got to see Gordo from plowsite and some familair faces there
    Thanks again Bob StJaques for a grteat time on Saturday.
    John Parker
  2. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I wish there had been better advertising cause I for one did not know about it.
  3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

i didnt hear anything about it as well. i wouldve definately gone.
  4. Taconic

Taconic PlowSite.com Veteran

I will make sure it gets advertised more next year i hadnt heard about it until only a few weeks ago myself.I will make sure Bob puts something on plowsite for next year.
  5. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Wow I wish I knew. I met with him earlier in the year just to talk business and he was a good man to talk to and had some good advise. Hopefully I'll hear about it next year.:drinkup:
  6. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Lemme know bout these things ill definitely be there. I wanna meet up with some of the fellow CT plow guys.

7. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

Me too !! I would have liked to go !
  8. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

It was well worth the trip for me to hear Taconic explain more about Magic Salt and to understand a little more of how it works compared to other products as well as to talk to John a bit about the snow business. Lots of neat equipment also. I finally got to see the new Blizzard Pro Plow that everyone keeps talking about. It was hooked up to a F-350 Crew Cab. Great concept.
  9. lm116

lm116 Junior Member

I would not be upset about not hearing of the meeting.Bob did it on an invitation only basis. I asked him about posting a message on Plowsite and he told me he was not sure how it would all turn out seeing it was the first year he was doing it.
    He did say if things went o.k. he would open the meeting to everyone that wanted to come.

10. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Another excuse to go for a drive, look at equipment and talk about plowing - plus free food??? Just let me know when and where.
  11. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

I know I have been out of touch for a few days but jeeeeeeeeez I didn't know anything about this event....

I woulda gone too:(