1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Conifer Storm pics AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Rich Hunter, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Here we go again! Running out of room to pile it up!

Picture 048.jpg

Picture 047.jpg

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Cool RamCharger.:drinkup: Is that a Northman blade on a Diamond frame?

3. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

better get the sand bags ready next.. gona be some bad floods out there come spring.. hope you make out all right!!

4. turfs up

turfs up Junior Member

Stop rubbing it in

Yea, Yea,
    Meanwhile today we hit a new ALL TIME record of 68 degrees. If I hadn't bought that plow this year we'd be up to OUR butts in snow.......figures!

5. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

yeah it looks like a Northman blade to me, I have one like that, but I changed things around and painted the blade Red...

hey are you having hard time finding parts for Northman blade ?

6. The 2 times it broke down on me in the 12 years ive used it I went to Lampert hitch and got the parts. Denny over at mother truckers has northman parts from time to time.And I think timpte has them too but I am not sure about that so dont hold it against me if they dont have anything.

7. Power wagon I just seen youre in nebraska sorry these are denver parts sources sorry for the confusion. Northman is in sioux city and I am sure they can help you.

8. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

3rd times a charm, lets hope it gets here tuesday!

9. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

yeah know one there, have not call them for long time, when I need something I just go to auto store see what parts they have and or go to plow shop and find what odd parts works on..