1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Congrats John Allin...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by eggy, Jul 17, 2001.

1. eggy

eggy Member

Well after reading this months copy of Landscape Management I noticed a member of this site in it, lisited as one of the 10 Great medium sized firms, John Allin. We have never really talked however I find great encourgment at my age of 27 when I see people with companies of this size and being able to get input from them......lucky we are.....and Mid sized???? Revune goals of 20 million for 2001 mid sized?????? I must be micro........size..........Keep it up John.......You make me want to thrive as well.....
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2001
  2. Michael F

Michael F Senior Member

Congradulations John.

3. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Thank you.
  4. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

Back on the web after 3 month and one of the first thing i notified was Mr Allin snow business improvment. Thanks to share your success with us.

Congratulation to Chuck, for now being a part of this team.

The result of hours and hours of hardworking. It probably not happens during a weather channel rerun. lol
  5. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Welcome back Denis. I was wondering what happened to you!

Can you post that link to the Canadian plow, with the hydraulic wings on it again?

6. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Geez Chuck..... 3:30 AM.... I was leaving Erie just about the same time.

And, they think we are having fun at this !!

It ain't winter yet !!
  7. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

We buy a house and internet was not available a this location.
    Never tough that i was so addict.

there is the link you ask for.

http://www.w-cote.com/page1-fr.htm (select "produit" and then the HM400.) They are very heavy duty and use on street and big lots.

tell me if it's not the good one.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2001
  8. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

I'm deprived!!

Believe it or not, I finally got mine in the mail today (just a tad late) but I've gotten used to it.

Congrats John!
  9. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member

I am not sure what size wing plow you are looking for, but I ran across this one awhile ago when looking for a back blade. It now has a hydraulic option to fold and unfold the wings.

10. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member