1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by pushinsno, Oct 25, 2009.

1. pushinsno

pushinsno Member

I have e-60 pump and c-8 blade hooked up all the wiring today......and when i plugged the harness in for the control pad the plow angled due left and wont do or go anywhere else.. And now the solenoid is clicking when i plug the harness in and the battery for the truck is dead now but that is due to the door being open the entire time. So could the problem with the clicking be the battery being dead, the solenoid not being grounded right or the control pad shot. And should the control pad be wired to direct pwer or pwer that is on when the ignition is on.....thanks have a great day
  2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

It dosent matter how the controller is wired... but if its on Ignition your never run your battery down due to leaving the pad on...

... Left Angle is Meyers Defult .... You coiles are not working right