1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by bella32, Aug 13, 2006.

1. bella32

bella32 Junior Member

Hi everyone i am new to snow plowing just wanted to know what to charge for this property? and info would be appreciated. i would be using a 3/4 ton with 8 foot plow and snow blower for walks. all snow must be pushed to the center circle around the pond i mean every bit, from the garage doors up the drive and to the pond! No snow can be on the grass and center circle has curbs on both sides.

Attached Files:

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Last edited: Aug 13, 2006
  3. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

i don't think this job could be done with a pickup, if you do bid it, looks like about $3000???? i wouldn't worry about price too much because you'll be fired after the first storm. it would take you about 20 hours to do that with a truck. just trying to help.... jay
  4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You better add a couple of dump trucks to go with the skid steers. Maybe a melter,LOL. Even if you managed to do it, after the first few snowfalls and the banks around the pond are high, where is the snow going next. Someone needs to calculate the sq. footage and explain to these people that this is not possible. I would be afraid to price it incase they give it to you.