1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by repo_man62, Jan 23, 2005.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

To Johnny Carson...to the man who kept me up later than anyone else.The ONLY man who left me with a smile on my face when I went to bed. You'll be greatly missed. Rest in peace...and send some snow!

Johnny Carson.jpg
  2. grotecguy

grotecguy Senior Member

He was truly a great man. Brought a tear to my eye when I heard the news.

He will be missed.

Rest in peace,
    Mark K
  3. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

Agreed. :cry:

I never laughed so hard in my life as I did the day I saw him make believe he was Willie Nelson. I had tears in my eyes for 3 days.

Mr Carson was not only a staple of that generation, but also one of the few real entertainers.
    He is right up there with Blue eyes, Lucy, Charles Bronson and all the rest. He had both integrity and class.

You can't compare Jay Leno to him on any scale. JMHO.

Rest in peace Mr Carson.
  4. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

When I was little and it would thunder, it was said that God and the angels were bowling. When I have occasion to use that line, it will be (when it thunders) "That's all the souls in Heaven applauding Johnny Carson, he just did another monologue".