1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

concrete laborer/finisher needed

Discussion in 'Employment' started by snocrete, Mar 14, 2011.

1. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Looking for help doing mostly residential concrete and some small commercial concrete work. We also do some light excavating work. And of course we also do com & resi snow work during the winter months. Experience is nice, but not needed if willing to pay attention and work hard. Must have your own transportation (this means license & vehicle, not your girlfriend dropping you off at the job or my shop everyday). Riding/Driving in a company vehicle may be a possibility in time.

P.M. me or call 309-251-0427 Mike
  2. R.G.PEEL

R.G.PEEL 2000 Club Member
    from Toronto

I'll let you know if my work visa gets approved......
  3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

damn. i was hoping to drop off my GF, she likes riding.....
  4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Now thats a different story depending on what she looks like.....hours may be a little different than the posted job opening thoughwesport
  5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I may be interested. Are you willing to reimburse for a charter jet for daily commuting to New England?
  6. snocrete

snocrete Banned

7. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Good luck snocrete. I drive redi-mix and hope to be back to work in another week or 2..... If the weather stays like this!
  8. snocrete

snocrete Banned

thanks. good luck to you also......we've been back at it for about 2 weeks now.
  9. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

where are you working at in Illinois?

I have a couple of guys that I used last year when I was swamped, I can get you in touch with them.