1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

conclusion to good set up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by westernboy16, Dec 19, 2005.

1. westernboy16

westernboy16 Senior Member

i will be staying the ford f-350 SRW with 7.3 super cab long box with all the other thing from my original GOOD SET UP thread. i will most likely be putting on the boss 8.2 vee plow on the truck just wondering what you guys and gals think of this set up thanx ( The only reason started new one it got long and confussion on resons of people said.)
  2. GSE

GSE Senior Member

Don't know anything about Boss plows, but you'll enjoy the power of that Diesel. Good luck with it!
  3. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

IMO thats too long of a truck with too narrow of a plow. Actually the lenght of that is going to be a PITA in anything byt BIG lots anyway. I also dont like Boss V blades for thier tripping action personally especially since the acounts that that truck would be best suited for is large wide open comercial were you are going to be going faster. If you are dead set on that truck I would pick a different blade. If you still want a boss V go wider, otherwise a wider fisher or western V, a wider straight(probably wouldnt go that wroute), or a blizzard(this would probably be my choice). JMO