1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

concern on angle

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by loc, Feb 1, 2011.

1. loc

loc Junior Member

I am getting very close on my old e47 just a couple more questions. When I angle left and let off the switch the plow.will stop smoothly and quietly. When I angle right and stop it will clunk and rock truck. It does this no matter how far I angle right. Any thing to worry about. Thanks.

2. MSplowing

MSplowing Member
    from Indiana

I had that same problem on mine before a snow this year. I had a buddy put the plow on for me and when he hooked the a frame to the truck side he didnt have the pin through the ear just the truck side. Might want to check that first.

3. loc

loc Junior Member

I will check that. Thanks. Is there anything in the hydros that would cause this.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

It's normal, all Meyer pumps do it when using any control style other than a hand held (touch pad or pistol grip). Just the nature of the combination and nothing to be concerned with.

5. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Your system is designed to angle left when there is a failure of coils or valves. I would check your mount and if it's ok I would run it.