1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Completely Rebuilt Meyer Plows and Pumps For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ibelee, Jul 19, 2006.

1. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

I have a couple completely torn down, stripped, repainted, and stickered Meyer ST7.5 Plows for sale. One has Pro-Wings installed, the other does not.

Also have completely rebuilt E-47, E-47H, E-57, E-57H, E-60, and E-60H Meyer Pumps for sale. I will take trade ins on the pumps or sell them outright. Your choice.

I will try to post some pics.

Plowsite Plow2.jpg

Plowsite E-47.jpg

2. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Trying to post more pics

More pics.

Plowsite Plow.jpg

3. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

More Pics

More Pics. E-60 Models.

Plowsite E-60.jpg

Plowsite E-60H.jpg

4. mikes plowing

mikes plowing Member
    from cent pa

What are you looking at for a tread for a E47 pump.

5. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Plowsite member special!

$350 plus your trade!

Until 8/3/06 only!

6. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

You send us your Pump...We send you a Newly Rebuilt!

No waiting!

We do not send you your old Pump Back!

We send you a completely Rebuilt Pump that is sitting on the shelf, has been tested, and is ready to send out!

Warranty is included!

We are an Authorized Meyer Dealer. We test and Calibrate all our Pumps on an Authorized Meyer Dealer Test Stand.

Feel free to call with any questions.
    (301)392-0282

7. captfudd

captfudd Member

how much for the blade?

8. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Plow Price

$2800 for the one pictured above.

9. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Looking for an 8'+ Poly blade. Got one?

10. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

8 Foot Poly Blade

Hey Brian,

Don't have a used one right now but could probably get you a deal on a new one if you want. All you need is the blade?

11. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Yes, just the blade. Really prefer a deal on a used one due to cost, but you never know. I also have a just rebuilt E60 or New In Box E60H to trade for it.

12. 8to80

8to80 Junior Member
    from PA

FrameNeeded

I was wondering if you have a used frame to fit a '96 Ram Turbo Disel? Need the hole shooting match from under frame to were the lights mount.

Thanks

Brian

13. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Poly Blade

Hey Brian,

Checked around with some other guys I know to see if anyone had an 8' + Poly but no one did. Found 1 guy who had the whole CP8.0 for sale but he wants $3200 for it. List Price for a CP8.0 Mold Board is about $1500. I can get one for you for $1300 if your intrested.

14. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

96 Ram Mount

Hey Brian,

I have the EZ Classic Tubular Lift Frame you need but I don't have the used truck side mount you need in stock. Think you might have a little bit of a hard time finding that one used. You might get lucky though. If you dont find it, let me know and I'll order one for you.

15. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Poly Blade

Bad time of year right now for pump re-sale. I would hold onto your pumps for another month or two then you could get closer to what their worth. I have 5 whole shelves of pumps that are not moving right now. If I had to take yours on trade it would not be a fair offer to you.