1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Complete Western 8 1/2' Pro Plow Setup for 94-01 Dodge Ram

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Eclipse, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse Senior Member

I am selling a complete Western 8 1/2' Pro Uni Mount plow that was taken off a 2000 Dodge Ram truck. I think the plow will fit 1994-2001 Dodge Ram trucks. Everything needed to install this plow (except some assorted nuts and bolts) is included with the sale including the plow, truck side bracket, all wiring, and handheld controller.

This plow works great and is in very good condition (it is not bent or all beat up) however it could use a paint job and a cutting edge.

$1400 or Best Offer

I will post some pictures shortly but you are more than welcome to contact me and make arrangements to come and look at the plow.