1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

COMPLETE SYSTEM - Dodge Ram pushplates, wiring and Fisher MM1 plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nogoodram, Feb 2, 2012.

1. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

Hey everyone. i blew my tranny and bought a new truck with a plow already installed so i'm parting with all of this stuff.

The pushplates and wiring were installed on a 1997 Dodge Ram 2500. Im not sure what year range these will fit but i assume 94-2001... someone please correct me if i'm wrong, i'm sure someone knows off the top of their head haha

The plow is an 8 foot MM1 plow. it has a snow foil and is in pretty good condition. works perfectly. one of the headlights has a cracked plastic housing and is being held on by a wire tie, but still works fine. The cutting edge could finish out this season OK but i would recommend changing it before next year.

The plow and the wiring are a 2 plug system, all relays - doesn't use control modules. has been very reliable for me and is very simple to install - just run the plow to the battery and plug in the headlights. joystick included. This is a complete system for sale (i do not have mounting hardware for the pushplates though). I will seperate them for the right price. Honestly i'm not sure what this system is worth so I will sell for best offer. call me if you are interested. 401-640-5916. I am located in Rhode Island.

I also have a 48" strobing light bar with 3 strobe patterns for sale. works perfectly. $200/best.

While i'm at it, i have a set of 4 dodge ram 2500 8 lug alloy rims, two are just the rim, two have BF goodrich T/A tires with good tread. $300/obo for everything.

I have a second fisher joystick for sale as well, make an offer. i can ship it anywhere.

P1000900.jpg

P1000901.jpg

P1000902.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

2. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Do you still have the truck?

3. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

I actually already sold the truck. I do have a 2001 ram 2500 4x4 quad cab short bed, 150k, auto. I'm looking for 3500 or best for that one. But if you needed parts or something off the one with the bad tranny I can't really help out. Thanks!

4. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah I was just looking for a few odds and ends if you were going to scrap it. Nice plow. It looks to be in great shape. Too bad we got no snow this year. Good luck with the sale.