1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

complete setup fisher pushplates and wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by salt dogg, Nov 17, 2009.

1. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

came off a 2007 ford superduty. it is the complete setup for minute mount one or two straight plows.
    comes with all the wiring and push plates needed for the truck side. Also comes with the in cab controller NOT a fish stick This is for the truck side only. 700 cash or will ship if you pay by paypal. buyer to pay shipping what ever it cost.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Call my friend stephen. He is in boston. I bet he will buy them from u. He does alot of installs And buys a lot from me and Is a good guy. Im going to pm u his number. Tell him brad had u call.

3. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

ok thanks Brad probally to late now so i will call him in the morning. thanks for the help

4. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

Still available if any one needs complete truck side setup. dash controller included