1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Complete Plow light wiring harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KaTooM12503, Dec 7, 2005.

1. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

Complete wiring harness for the meyer square type headlights, but will work with any plow set up. This comes with all the connections and fittings and switch, so there is no splicing or cutting of wires needed. Comes with adapter plugs for 99-05 Ford SuperDuty (F-250, F-350 and up, Excursion), but you can get different adapters for your vehicle, they are inexpensive. I paid $100 for it about a week ago, but will let it go for $75. It is brand new, only reason for selling it is that i have the saber lights and bought the module and harness for them.

2. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

I am interested, please e-mail pics or a link of where to see it to: howsiew@hotmail.com How much for S+H to: 01747?

3. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

/Users/katherinemusser/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2005/12/12/PC120319.JPG