1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Complete Plow Assy needed for 1993 Chevy K1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jasond2, Feb 16, 2004.

1. jasond2

jasond2 Junior Member
    from raleigh

I am looking to purchase a plow (entire assembly) for an older 1993 K1500 z71 truck. It doesn't have to be new, but please do not offer me something plain worn out. The closer you are to NC, the better.

FYI - I am preferring something that is QuickMount, that does not keep the lights/pump on the truck year round, but if the price is really right, might not matter.

Please respond here, or send me a Private Message. It would be nice to see a couple pics also.

Or...if you have a Chevy/GMC truck attached to it already, I might also be interested in the combo. Prefer post-1988 model, 4wd, AC, and white (grey interior too??? Just Kidding).

I am serious about this though!

2. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

A word to the wise. Carolina trucks are rust free compared to northern trucks as the salt on the roads up here just eat them away. I am looking for a Carolina truck my self. Want an older Chev/GMC 4WD 1-ton with a dump body. If you see one would you let me know. I would appreciate it. Maybe we could do something for you on a new plow.

PS: My in-laws are from Carolina and my son played hockey in Charlotte a few years ago.