1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Complete meyer setup for 94-02 dodge e-60 commercial.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Complete meyer setup. C7.5 blade, E-60 pump, touch pad controller, all wiring, nuts, and bolts. Still on truck but will probably be off this week or weekend. This came on my 01 dodge I bought in the fall. I bought a new hiniker so all my blades match so this is for sale. Worked perfectly for me all winter and needs absolutely nothing. The pic shows my old 8' blade but the 7.5 that comes with it is in much better shape but will need a cutting edge soon. If you want the 8' instead it is rougher but has a new cutting edge. $1750 obo

IMG_0435 (2).JPG

2. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I took the plow off today. You will need a couple bolts that I took off with the hot wrench but other than that it's complete $1500FIRM