1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Complete Meyer Plow setup for Ford

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KaTooM12503, Jan 24, 2006.

1. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

I have a complete Meyer Ez-mount setup with E-60 and Saber Lights for a 99&up Ford superduty. Its coming off an 01' Ford Excursion. The pump, undercarrige mount, lift frame, and lights were bought new before last winter. Toggle switches and all wiring were bought new this winter. The blade is a ST90 (7.5) with 3 trip springs which is 4 years old. I painted before this winter with meyers paint, so it looks brand new, but it will need a new cutting edge soon. Havn't seen much snow my way, used it once this winter and 6 last winter. Asking $2000, call me at 267-242-3037 or email me at KaTooM12503@netscape.net

2. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

Any Offerss?