1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Complete Meyer 8' poly plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fatality, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Complete Meyer 8' poly plow for 2001-current GM vehicles. Comes with MDII mount, all wiring, and 8' poly plow. Has all new hoses and fresh fluid change, cutting edge was brand new in Feb 10. Has approx 95% left. Great condition. Asking 3000obo

[​IMG]

2. porter lawncare

porter lawncare Member

is this the same one u had on before

3. porter lawncare

porter lawncare Member

if it is istill have the 2300 cash in hand

4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Yes it is. I can't go lower than 2500 at this time.

5. porter lawncare

porter lawncare Member

can i come look at it friday here is my email dporter333@ yahoo.com send me your # so i can call u to when it is good for u

6. porter lawncare

porter lawncare Member

is this still for sale

7. clund21

clund21 Junior Member

Still have plow for sale?

8. porter lawncare

porter lawncare Member

this guy dont answers u back i tried to call and pm him i dont no what his deal is

9. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Sorry been out of the country on my honeymoon and landscaping side of business has been super busy. Just got back into town. Unless i can find time to uninstall and get a new one setup for this winter ill hold off selling until next year. Thanks

10. clund21

clund21 Junior Member

Congrats and thanks for the reply.

11. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Thanks and ill keep this thread updated if I find a replacement for the meyer. Take care