1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Complete landscape systems Kansas

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NorthernSvc's, Sep 30, 2011.

1. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

If anyone has done business with this company i would very much like to hear how it worked out for you good or bad, i haven't been able to find much on them. Feel free to PM me,
  2. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

nobody's done work for these guys?
  3. Sooner

Sooner Member

Don't know anything about them, but they did contact me last week about a chain of Banks that they want to sub out in Tulsa.
  4. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

PM sent, Hope that helps:salute:
  5. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

We've worked for them, employees and reps were good, nothing negative to say about them. I never saw eye to eye with their owner or boss because i think she had no idea what the scope of work really ever was for a lot of sites.

They had us bidding massive amounts of bank of americas and then wanted landscape renovation quotes. They'd tell us more specifically what they wanted to change, so we offered some of our opinions and plant lists, then nothing ever happened and we got the run around about some financial lady at BOA was on maternity leave and so we never got any of the work.

We did a lot of little things for them for banks in NJ up until last year but that was it, they paid on time and the work was profitable for what you got, but we definitely lost money dealing with them at all because of how much time was put into dead end bids. We're not talking maintenance bids, we visited dozens and dozens of sites and laid out site plans for some they wanted to start immediately. I think they eventually lost the contract some how.

I didnt like that after we bid $8k for full maintenance on some sites and some renovation, they had us sign forms for those accounts then burried that they adjusted all our bid prices, to 1/2 or less and bids of $6k per year were $850 for the season and $9k per year were $2200 was the highest :( Very devious tactics so we cancelled them and then never received any little calls for trees or trimming anymore. oh well.
  6. jmculler86

jmculler86 Junior Member

Complete Landscaping

Well ... Where to start? We were contacted the beginning of the year by this company to do work for them. I'm from a small town of less than 5,000 people, so there is one Bank of America in our town. We also accepted an offer for a BOA in another town south of us about half an hour away. After reading / revising / coming to an agreement / and signing a 70+ page contract (initialing EVERY page) - (I don't remember the exact number for that one) the deal was settled.

Well, their first payment (as stated in contract) is 90 days out from start date, 60 days after that - no big deal, that's what we agreed on. They paid on time the first two months (April & May). I just now received payment for June / July / August - over $2000. This was after hassling and contacting (calling / e-mailing continuously) them (CL) numerous times with no response. I finally ended up tracking down a number for someone at BOA who oversees the contractor (Complete Landscaping). Lets just say I received my check by fedex the next day.

I recently received an e-mail from Complete for their snowplowing (this was during the time I was trying to get ahold of them for my money - mind you, they can call / e-mail me & they expect a response pronto, but I got the run around time & time again). I skimmed through it (98 pages) and let them know that I'd be willing to do it, for a price. I doubled the offer that they had made me. I figured if I got it, okay- if not, I wasn't too worried about it. They must not have found anyone else in my town b/c I received a call :) But I don't think I will get the other location, no loss to me.

I know that I'm not the only one whose had issues with this company b/c the lady I finally got in contact with had at least a half a dozen other people trying to get their money out of this contracting company.

My advice to you, if you're interested in doing business with this contractor ... THOROUGHLY read the contract and if something doesn't fit for you, make them revise it until it does. And, make it worth your TIME & MONEY when you are coming to terms on price.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm not going to tell you that you should or should not do business with this company. I just want to give you another perspective aside from the good that everyone else seems to be having with them.