1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Complete 8' Meyer Aggressor with XPress Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jkski, Mar 2, 2011.

1. jkski

jkski Member

At the end of this season (in about 1 month), I will have a 3 year old 8' Meyer Aggressor plow set-up, complete with XPress Mount, wiring, etc.(truck and plow side), from a 2006 GMC 2500HD. The plow was lightly used and looks new (can email photos upon request).
    How much do you think it would go for? If you are interested, let me know.

2. jkski

jkski Member

Can anyone offer any advice on what I should be asking for this? I am thinking $3500 complete for both plow and truck side equipment (for a 2006 GMC 2500HD...it is coming off of a crew cab diesel if that makes any difference).

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  3. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

We had a fair amount of these come in our shop in basicly like new condition and we sell them for $3200 with the update kit installed and we warrenty them for the season, we have new in the box Xpress plows for $3800 I have all the mounts if you find some one that needs it for a differant truck. Hope this helps
    www.storksauto.com

4. jkski

jkski Member

Thanks for the reply. When you refer to the "Update Kit", what exactly was included in that? I know I have had mine to the dealer for an update on the hose connections and I believe a valve but since I am coming up on the end of my 3yr warranty and I am selling it, I'd like to make sure that all of the updates have been done for the new owner.

5. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member