1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Complete 8.5 Meyer poly for Dodge 94-01 (Philly area)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jfgold, Oct 22, 2007.

1. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

I have a complete 8.5' Poly Meyer plow set up. I includes everything for 94-01 Dodge Rams. The wiring is like brand new as I just installed it this year and used it only 2X. Absoloutely everything that you need including nuts and bolts. Be careful buying a plow with no truck side wiring as it can cost you 500 to 600 dollars for the wiring alone when purchased this way. These plows bring $2400 without the truck mount and wiring. I am asking $2750 for everything. This is less than half of the $6259 current price! Why buy new when you can get a great plow at less than half the cost! We have a great pricing with our freight company so we can arrange shipping. Local pickup is always encoraged to save time and money. We are located 10 minutes south of the Philadelphia airport at the Delaware line.

2. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Pictures

Pictures coming tomorrow

3. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Bump, anyone interested?

Bump, anyone interested?

4. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

2200.00 new price

5. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

What year is the plow? any pics?

6. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Plow information

The plow is about 4 years old I beleive but I am not sure. Bought it used last year and sold the truck it was on. Wiring is like brand new, all factory and removed with care. I will PM you. Thanks, Joe