1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Complete 7.6 Western Ultramount Poly Pro in Lemont IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by obrut, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obrut

obrut Senior Member
    from IL

For sale 7.6' western ultramount poly pro complete plow with complete truck side for 2000-2007 silverado/sierra 3/4 ton. I always cleaned this plow when I was done and it has always been stored inside so the poly blade is still red.

Includes: hand held control, new cutting edge, a new set of timbrens for silverado/sierra 3/4 ton, and the aux battery tray for dual batteries for silverado/sierra. I had this on my 2000 GMC sierra, I'm selling the truck and plow separate, I bought a 2011 silverado and a western 8'.

Plow and mounts in great shape, pictures to come this weekend.
    cutting edge and timbrens are new and never installed
    battery tray is used but in great shape
    The only thing this plow needs is a new handheld control or at least the circuit board for it, the control works but acts up from time to time.

$3800 for everything, will not separate at this time.
    I'm in Lemont IL gsxr_600@hotmail.com

2. obrut

obrut Senior Member
    from IL

I will try and get pictures tomorrow if its not raining, plow and mounts are in great shape. Everything you need if you have a 2000-2007 GM 3/4 ton.

3. obrut

obrut Senior Member
    from IL

pics

This is the best I can do for pictures now.

IMAG1297.jpg

IMAG1298.jpg

IMAG1299.jpg

IMAG1302.jpg

IMAG1303.jpg

4. obrut

obrut Senior Member
    from IL

more pics

not shown is the brand new cutting edge

IMAG1304.jpg

IMAG1296.jpg