1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Complete 7.5' Meyer snowplow setup for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Puller504, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Puller504

Puller504 Junior Member

Lights, E-47 pump, mounts for a 73-87 3/4 ton Chevy, controls, wiring, and 7.5 foot blade with good hoses and cylinders in excellent working condition for sale in Northern Ohio. I was plowing with this unit in February when the frame broke on my 1986 3/4 ton Silverado. I bought a newer one ton 4x4 with a plow. I'm also parting out the 1986 4x4, it's mechanically excellent but the body and frame are wasted. Plow setup = $700.00 cash, paid to me upon pickup, no shipping.

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Still for sale?

3. James winterman

James winterman Junior Member

Would you be interested in selling the lower mounts.. I need them for my 1985 3/4 ton Chevy ? If so E-mail me at douglasw@wmccinc.com

4. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Need pics. Got any? I'd like to see the unit. I might be interested