1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 1stSFG, Feb 12, 2015.

1. 1stSFG

1stSFG Junior Member

Hello all. Not sure if this is the place to post this? I searched around for an hour to see if someone else asked.

I've got a 7.6' RD straight blade MM2. I'm wondering if I can take a MM2 stainless 7.6' straight Xblade and mount it to my headgear?
    Would it be as simple as if the plug pins match up and the trip springs match up that I'm golden?
    Thanks in advance for the feedback.
  2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

should be plug and play just pop the long frt a frame pin and 2 frt angle cylinder pins to switch out the moldboards or the 2 rear a frame pins that go through the back a frame "ears" and the lift chain and the 2angle cylinder hoses
  3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I thought the a frames were different as the X blade was a few inches wider than the old rd model. If the ears are the same width then go for it