1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Compatability Issue. What trucks will it fit on?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Art Smith, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Art Smith

Art Smith Junior Member
    from NY

I took all plow components (frame rails, pump, control, etc) off my 1985 GMC Sierra 2500 before I turned it in for cash for clunkers. It was an 8' Fisher plow with hydraulic pump. I need to know what other year and model trucks it will fit on. Any help in determining this is appreciated.

2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

I can't say for sure but I'd imagine the plow and everything BUT the mounting plates will fit on any other truck. All you should really need are new mounting plates. As for the plates you took off, they will only fit up to I think early 90's.

3. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

plow and hydros with fit anything, jusy push plates and the pump bracket, maybe longer cables.