1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

comparing plows

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by superdave73, Mar 6, 2009.

1. superdave73

superdave73 Junior Member

ok of the 2 plows a cycle country or a warn plow what one do people think is better i want to buy a plow for my outlander 400 max xt and i was wondering what one was better for the price and tell me what you think whats bad about them and whats good thanks i could use the help ussmileyflag
  2. skywagon

skywagon Senior Member

Just buy a Moose or Eagle and forget the junk lol!!!!:D:D
  3. Outty330

Outty330 Member

Go with a Moose plow. I've pounded on mine and never had an issue.
  4. banksl&s

banksl&s Member

Moose all the way!!!
  5. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

Love my Eagle (Tusk City Slicker) plow. I like the fact that all I have to do is loosen the 4 bolts that attach the plow bracket to the mounting plate... slide it for forward and inch or so, and the bracket comes right out for the riding season. No lost ground clearance.
  6. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

in a nut shell,

cycle country been around the ATV Plows longer than Warn. Has the V blade option if you want to go that route.

Warn has the power pivot option. Though I have read the Warn blade won't hold up to a prolonged beating.

the cycle country push tube system can be bent over time as well.
    what is the area your plowing?
    sidewalks? Drive way? path in the yard? how much plowing?

thanks sublime out
  7. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Moose. I have an Outlander 400HO 4X4. Go big or go home ;) [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2009