1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

company symbol or icon

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by 09dieselguy, Jan 7, 2011.

1. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

hey guys. i think it has come time to come up with some sort of symbol that really makes my company stand out. the symbol will be going trucks and shirts. im far from a graphic designer but im not sure what im looking for here. any help would be a big plus. id like the symbol to be something that shows customers that im not just a plow contractor but also lawn and landscape contractor

2. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

You need to either hire a graphic desginer, or spend some down time searching the web, and seeing what you can find. I just went with the first option when I got mine done, of course that was after several failed attempts at the second option first.

3. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

4. KevinACrider

KevinACrider Junior Member

Not stepping on toes, just offering another solution. Im also a graphic designer and web developer by trade and could offer you something, at the low low plowsite.com price. (Maybe free?)

PM if you'd like.

5. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

get in touch with an artist, graphic designer, marketing firm. they will help you out with your needs. best of luck!