1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Company Sweat Shirts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MIPLOWER, Oct 11, 2010.

MIPLOWER Junior Member

I'm thinking of ordering some company sweat shirts this season but my head is blank for Ideals. I was wondering if any body else is ordering them or could share a pic of there's

Thank in advance

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Found your computer I see...

Here you go buddy

:salute: :drinkup:
  3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Do a search on here for amanda, I have ordered sweatshirtsd and hats from her last year, she did a great job. For a couple extra bucks tell her you want shirts made here in the USA they are a lot heavier than the china shirts.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I have a guy who does custom designs, I'll try to get pictures posted of the a couple shirts. I havn't had any luck get pictures to post here but check my facebook page after about 9 am EST. He doesn't charge an arm or a leg for his work. then you can get whoever you want to print the shirts.
  5. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Results aren't in yet but I've got a sample shirt coming from this company Queensboro in Long Island[ I believe],that seems like they really have top notch products.The sample shirt with logo and name is only $.99,so they must have faith in their product,hoping you'll place a quantity order.Online co.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  6. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

I have ordered stocking hats and ball caps from them for all my workers and am happy with their product and price.
  7. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

check with vistaprint.com