1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Company Logos

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Ryan's Snow Rem, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Ryan's Snow Rem

Ryan's Snow Rem Member
    from Montana

Hey guys, I have been lacking some creativity lately in trying to come up with a new company logo for the side of the trucks and also for hats, sweatshirts, jackets, etc. Anybody willing to offer up some design ideas or some images that i can take to the printers?? i have been having a hard time finding images that are easily embroided or screen printed.

2. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

3. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

I do some logo design work on the side, I did the one in my signature, what did you have in mind? Do you have a theme, certain color, etc?
  4. turb0diesel

turb0diesel Senior Member

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I 2nd vistaprint
  6. Tubby's Snow Plowing

Tubby's Snow Plowing Senior Member

7. adan

adan Member

Download the Logo Creator
  8. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

Try plan-it graphics.com

They did door hangers, business cards and my logo for my lawn care. Check out their site.

There is another place, I'm thinking it was something like design out post of something, you fill in a little info like what your looking for and such and you post a bid of like $125 and up and you will get many designers sending you their designs and you can work with them on any changes. It really is neat how it all works. Then after a few weeks, you pick a winner. The more you offer the more designers it will draw in. Just look at the site for a couple days and you will be jumping on board....

If you cant find them, send me a message and I will dig up my old paper work and get back to ya.
  9. Stowe

Stowe Member

try crowdspring.com
  10. shelvie

shelvie Junior Member
    from NJ

my wife is a graphic artist, I'm sure for a small fee she can design something. She does business branding, logo designs etc..
  11. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

How about something like this?