1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Compact Wheel Loader & New 12' Pusher / 85hp Cummins Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Clean Waldon 7000 articulating front end compact wheel loader 4x4 Cummins 85hp diesel, enclosed cab with factory heat and a/c Machine still has original paint and decals. Used to load mulch since new, so never worked hard. 4321 hours 1.5 yd bucket, all glass is good, runs great with no smoke or funny noises, operates good, brakes are good, no leaks or loose pins, tires are good and it comes with a spare. These machines are built like tanks, I have included a picture of the fenders, 1" solid steel (not going to dent them up) Nice size machine for a landscaping company, cement contractor, junk yard, or supply yard. Can be hauled in most 14k dump trailers. I bought it to push snow but never had the chance. I now need a larger machine for bigger job and also need a bigger pusher so I have a brand new 12' pusher I will add for $1500. I can deliver for $2 a mile 1 way This is a nice machine and very rare with an enclosed cab.

American made in Oklahoma The 7000 has an operating weight of 11,000 lbs, which is 11% lighter than the average compact wheel loader. With a net power output of 85 HP, it is 9.6% more powerful than a typical competing model in its class. It can lift up to 3,875 lbs, 4.3% less weight than the average for this segment. The 7000 has a standard bucket capacity of 1.50 cu. yd., meaning it can carry roughly the same as the load expected of a typical compact wheel loader. Traveling at speeds up to 18.0 mph, it is 5.6 mph faster than the average competitor.

With a dump clearance of 105 in. and a breakout force of 9,400 lbs the 7000 is the second largest machine in the Waldon line. Despite its powerful capabilities and extended wheel base the 7000 is still just over 5 ft wide enabling it to do big things in small spaces. Added features include a three-speed automatic transmission with manual override, extended wheel base, extra heavy duty frame, and larger operator compartment with suspension seat.

$17,500 or may consider trade or partial trade on a larger machine waldonpusher.jpg waldon.jpg waldonfender.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  2. Metro Lawn

sorry, no idea why it posted same pics multiple times. Not liking this new format

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I fixed that for you...not sure why but it looked like you chose to attach them several times when inserting the images into the thread

4. Metro Lawn

reduced $15,000 loader or $16,500 with pusher

5. Metro Lawn

updated pics

waldonpsfrt.jpg

waldonfront.jpg

waldonbucket.jpg

waldonengine1.jpg

waldonint1.jpg

6. Metro Lawn