1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Compact Wheel Loader Gallery

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snowsniper1, Feb 25, 2014.

1. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

Let's see some pic of those compact wheel loader's

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

3. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Here you go.

[​IMG]

4. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

[​IMG]

Cat 906 on lease for the winter. My only complaint is that I don't have another.

5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i see more and more guys running these all the time they must plow pretty good

6. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

What size pusher 10 or 12?? Im going to bid on a Cat 910 on Saturday

7. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

I will be able to post a pic in this thread by the time the snow flies next season!

8. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

boss man just got this 908 cat loader he got if from his buddy and all it has done is load mulch in the summer then salt in the winter [​IMG]

9. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Anyone looking to sell a cat 906-908 that is looking at this thread I'm in the market!

10. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Its a 10' I'm sure it could push a 12' Hard to find a used 12' box with a skid steer Q/A. I don't really see the point in buying a new rubber edge box. There's so many used ones around, and its just a steel box.. Im sure I could find a 12' backhoe and chain it to the bucket, but the company I leased it from came up with this. I cant complain. It will do 2x the work of a skid and it is so much easier to see out of.

Cut my time in half on a site that we used to use a skidsteer w an 8' box

That machine is only a single speed. That's its biggest drawback at only 13mph. We only road it 1/2 mile at the most but it still sucks when you're trying to find extra time at 6am

11. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Perfect set up right there!

12. MatthewG

That's good news, id like to replace my 580SL backhoe with this 908 loader, Id really like to keep a 12' box on it for maximum efficiency

13. ryde307

ryde307 PlowSite Veteran

Here is our 304 Deere.
    [​IMG]

14. MatthewG

Im looking at the same machine on Saturday, any complaints or trouble spots I should know about?

Price? 25-30k??

15. MatthewG

Here is the machine Im going to bid on at an auction on Saturday
    year unknown, maybe 2000-2003/4
    Hours 3,632
    One owner, used to load wood chips

9081.jpg

9082.jpg

9083.jpg

16. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

as far as i know there hasnt been any problems with the machine its whole life i wish it would go faster down the road

17. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

You can get a 35km trans in a 906h, myn pushes a 10-16 plow no problem

18. PALS Landscapin

PALS Landscapin Senior Member

I had both a cat 906,908. Just to help you guys out I bought the deere 244j and it blows both the cats away. Just a better machine all around and power is alot better.

19. A&J Landscaping

A&J Landscaping Senior Member

Keep the information coming hoping to add a compact wheel loader to the fleet this year for snow work and loading landscape materials just not sure what one to go with but it will come down to cat or deer.

20. PALS Landscapin

PALS Landscapin Senior Member

What I like most about the Deere 244J is that it articulates and also when your turn the back wheels also turn. That machine turns on a dime.