1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Compact Wheel Loader for Sale with 2 Buckets/Forks/Pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by joe2106, Jan 7, 2014.

1. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

1997 Coyote --made by Komatsu --compact wheel loader. Perkins 80HP diesel engine. Excellent overall machine we have owned for years. Quick tach system with 2 buckets included. One is smaller for loading pickups, and the other is 1.5-1.75 cubic yards. Forks are also included.

Machine is equipped with 3rd valve to operate a grapple or other attachments. Full cab with heat. Loader is a hydrostat 2 speed system to get around faster. Radio, CB included in sale.

12000# loader, so it can still be transported on a heavy duty skid-loader trailer. We have used only for snow removal for the past few years. Pushes a 12' blade with ease.
    Pusher is not included in above price, but is negotiable with sale.
    Machine will not last long. Much more useful than a skid loader!!!! Can load full size dump trucks with ease.
    Call or text Joe
    402-239-9930

$24,500 obo

c11.jpg

c10.jpg

c9.jpg

c8.jpg

c7.jpg

2. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

More Pics

We are only moving this machine because we have some newer/larger loaders now. Fantastic snow removal unit that doesn't take a lowboy to move.

c6.jpg

c5.jpg

c4.jpg

c3.jpg

c2.jpg

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Free bump for a hell of a nice set up!

4. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

This machine is fantastic, and actually hard to find unless you are going to spend 100k on a small CAT machine. We purchased it from a one-owner company that loaded mulch in pickups with it, so it has had basically the easiest life possible. It only had the 4.5 foot bucket when we bought it. I added the larger one to load snow piles when we just started doing that years ago.

c1.jpg

c12.jpg

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How many hours

6. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Baby wheel loaders are impressive in snow removal. I was skeptical until I bought one.

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Agree I love mine

8. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

Hours

7000 or so hours

9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Have you had any engine work done to it
    Any thing rebuilt

10. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

Hours

We have had zero issues with this loader, and I really hate to see it go because my guys can move it around easy. 7000 hours is pretty minimal, especially with its life. I have a CAT with over 18000 with no rebuilt yet, and another smaller loader with 13000 no issues. This is actually my lowest hour machine. Both are 4 cylinder machines.

The engine has zero issues, and the machine has no leaks. It is super tight overall. It really is a Komatsu machine with Coyote branding. Tires are excellent, and we always store it inside since we have owned it.

It basically sits all year and waits for snow time. I think it can lift around 3500#-4000#. I never have had to really test it. It moves pallets of ice melt like nothing.

Call or text with questions.

Joe
    402-239-9930

11. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

Loader

Would consider possible trades on a nice flatbed/dump truck.

Also will help with shipping anywhere in US.

12. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

Needs to go!

$22500 obo

13. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

14. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

15. Gr8WhiteNorth

Gr8WhiteNorth Senior Member

Is this loader still available?

16. R75419