1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Compact wheel loader advice

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by ponyboy, Aug 1, 2013.

1. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I'm looking at the new holland 50 or 80 both look like solid machines but they have a Terex 80 in that was off snow lease 125 hours that they are offering at $60k that's $10k cheaper then the NH 50 and almost 30k cheaper then the NH80
    So does and one have experience with the Terex also they will triple the warranty as per my request because I have had no experience with them and machine sells as new with 0% intrest
  2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

We rented a larger one had about 3k hrs if i recall. It had lots of issues. The mechanic said some parts were common off shelf stuff BUT some parts had to come from Europe which could take weeks at times.
  3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Ok that I heard might just keep for 3 years and dump it for a new one
  4. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

New holland name is getting out of larger construction equipment. Not sure where these wheel loaders fit. I know they are keeping backhoes under the NH line.

Just a little reorganizing since Fiat owns new holland, case and a lot more.
  5. dycproperties

dycproperties Member

We bought a tl120 last year new and it now has right on 600hrs and so far I love it. I have other terex equipment and no issues on parts so far, overall great machines.
  6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Thanks I bought the terex
  7. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Pictures for all?
  8. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Picking up this week