1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Compact duty sectionals

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by tmlawncare, Oct 12, 2012.

1. tmlawncare

tmlawncare Member

We have seen the pics and magazine articles for the last two years but you can not buy one. I want the cd8 for my terex pt30. I have been inquiring for over a year,still no luck. I called arctic and the person answering the phone did not even know they are working on a compact duty. Anyone have some news or should I just buy the new boss bx8.

2. stoneexc2

stoneexc2 Member

if you don't have any luck I have a fisher 7'6" that has box ends built for it and mount for a asv RC30 which would be the same. Let me know if your interested

3. pusherpro

pusherpro Sponsor

compact

TM give me a shout on Monday the 22nd let me see what I can do. There was very little demand so we didn't put them in production.

4. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

I want to see pictures! It would probably be cute. :)

Seriously, I've never thought about using the RC30 commercially for plowing?

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

here you go

baby sectional.jpg

6. tmlawncare

tmlawncare Member

Now if you could just purchase it. I have been trying for two years.