1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Comp.tractor & pushers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MowingisMaddnes, Oct 5, 2004.

1. MowingisMaddnes

MowingisMaddnes Member

Is anyone using a Compact tractor and a snowpusher? I have a Kubota 4330 (43HP) with a cab. Will it handle a 10' pusher? 12' pusher? Avalanche makes a 8' 10' 12' (says 40HP will work)but only holds 2 yrds, 2.5 and 3 yrds... doesn't seem like much capacity, but better than nothing. Pro Tech makes 8' 9' 10' (capacity 4 yrds, 4.5, 5) but rates 40HP, 45HP, 50HP...
    Does anyone have expience with a compact and pusher?

Thanks, aj

2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

As I have posted before, I would recommend using a BLIZZARD 810 or 8611 in the application of matching a Kubota and a plow or pusher. You get much more versatility with this combo than with just a stationary pusher.

I'll post some pics showing such versatility.

:cool:

3. MowingisMaddnes

MowingisMaddnes Member

other options

Jon,

That's great that you have a different option for me consider! I look forward to the pictures and hearing more about installing a blizzard plow on my kubota.

Is there another thread where this has been discussed? I did some searching. However I felt justified to start this thread with the little info I found on compacts and snowpushers...

Also, is there anyone on this site using a Compact Tractor/ snow pusher combination? I would like to hear from them as well...