1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Communication Pictures!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MIAWPUKEK, Nov 27, 2005.

1. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Anybody got pics of their communication setups?
    Phones, CB's, Cell, Handheld, etc.

Just installed a CB in my truck the other day, I'll have pics soon!

2. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

ok, heres mine

[​IMG]

3. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

oh yea... heres the rest of it.

[​IMG]

4. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

intresting request but here ya go......heres mine

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  5. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

heres the charger....:rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  6. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

the cheap way

can_and_string2.gif

7. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

ok , a little out of time butt works really well...

phone.jpg

8. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Thats funny.... BNC SERVICES seems alittle more mobile then jrm123180.

I'd like to see jrm123180's communication in action. Must be tough driving side by side everywhere or do you have a long string from front truck to back truck lol

All_Clear

9. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

heres my CB and phone charger...a little clutered i know

2.JPG

10. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

dirt digger, i think i'm going to try for a lucky guess here....

That a Jeep Thang? Whatcha got hangin on the front of it? Hows it push? Sorry to get off topic here... Dad's got a 92 Wrangler I keep bugging him to let me put my 6.5' SnoWay Predator on it LOL...

11. dirt digger

nope not a Jeep...1997 Nissan Hardbody (D-21 pickup) looks a little like a Jeep though. Not gonna hang anything on it. I plow with work, gonna wait two years till I get a new truck to plow on my own.

12. dirt digger

heres the truck with the antenna..for only being 2 foot it really picks up the chatter on the airwaves (the antenna is just barely visible in this pic. its on the passenger side of the tool box)

truck1.jpg

13. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I will get some pictures of my trucks interior setups here soon. I bet you will like them both!:waving: :redbounce

14. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

This is my form of communication: Motorola I560 through Nextel

I560.gif

15. paponte

paponte Senior Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  16. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Finally got a pic of my CB setup. Got it put snuggly between the seat and console (no mounting holes drilled) and instead of putting wires thru the firewall to the battery, bought a cig. lighter power outlet and plugged it into the powersource in the back seat, and the antenna wire goes out thru the sliding back window. Quick installation and removal if needed.

CBsetup.jpg

17. PipeGuy

PipeGuy Junior Member

18. dirt digger

you ran the antenna cable out the rear window?...does it shut all the way?...the way I did mine was i got under the truck and looked at the underside of the floor boards. There was a rubber grommet in the floor board behind the passenger seat. All I did was make a small cut in the rubber plug, and feed the 3/4" cable end through it. Then I ran the cable between the bed of the truck and the cab, made sure i had the right amount of cable then put caulk around the slit I made in the grommet. Hasen't leaked yet. And the carpet came up real easy, all I did after I was done was just tuck the carpet back into the corners of the cab. You can't even notice there is a wire under the carpet...as for power, just strip the end of the wire, wrap the copper postive wire around a radio fuse in the fuse panel and wedge the fuse back into place. Theres plenty of power to supply the CB from the radio fuse, and screw the negative into the floorboards.

19. :waving: here is my setup

PB140090.JPG

20. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Damn Midwest! You sure that's not Inspector Gadget's plow truck!?:eek: Got everything you need right at your finger tips! Looks good!