1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

commerical snow pricing

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by jrw lawn, Oct 23, 2002.

1. jrw lawn

jrw lawn Junior Member

HI I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me with pricing out snow removal for a condo complex. They want both a seasonal price and a per push price. I figure it will take 2.5 to 3 hours with two guys. One would be plowing with a truck and one guy would be doing side walks with a snow blower. They are not to fond of salt so I wouldn't really need a price on that. What I would need help with is setting up a rate for different depths of snow. exp 2-6insnow, 6-10, 10- and up. Also how do most people charge for seasonal prices. Do they charge for 14 Plows- and what if they go over. I am new to commerical accounts. I did resisdential last year, but I really didn't make any money. so insight would be greatly appreaciated. Thank you

Jrw Lawn
  2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Search, search, search, here. You will find A LOT of insight. We have many members from MI.