1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Commercial Sq.Ft rates

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Spudsm15, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Spudsm15

Spudsm15 Junior Member

I've been snowblowing drives for years now... And i finnally want to move on to other things...
    What would you guys charge for a contract(flat fee) for the season, for a commercial which has a small lot for about 10 cars and a drive about 100'x20' and maybe 60' of snowblowing side walks... Also ice management. will be in this contract...

2. plowman350

plowman350 Senior Member

Rough Guess

This is only rough numbers, becuase of course it depends on number of snows and average depth.....it'll be different for you.

I have one lot that's about the same as yours, probably a bit bigger. I get a $700 payment for the year. Salting is done after each plow, or as requested. The salt is billed at the end of each month....$60 pe application.

Hope this helps.