1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Commercial rate for 2007-2008

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by winter angel, Oct 13, 2007.

1. winter angel

winter angel Junior Member

What's the rate now going for in Ohio for commercial properties.
    I read the other posts but would like to get on the same page as the others.:help:

:dizzy: Working on a new property bid, that has been confusing. Read about charging by the acre, read about confronting the client to get an idea from past seasonal work. All sounds good but I would at least like to get an idea for what is going on this seasonal rates.:confused:

2. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

we have charged a "fair rate" in the past but these medium to large lawn care companies keep puling the rates down

I feel that 60 to 70 an hour is lowballing

3. gqnine44

gqnine44 Junior Member

I cant see doing too much for less than 125 per hour. But yes lowballer who plow for $30 are all over the place.

4. winter angel

winter angel Junior Member

Don't touch for that

prsport Walk from those who even suggest $30.00.

$30.00 for lawns is even in the past.

$125.00 seems fair considering what is all going in to it. At least for the midium to larg commercial companies.

5. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

I 2nd that