1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Commercial Quoting

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by spslandscaping, Sep 5, 2015.

1. spslandscaping

spslandscaping Junior Member

Hello, I am new to this site and this is actually my first post. I have a way of how I quote, but I am having some issues with the following.

#1 Disclosed National Corporate HQ Building. Approx 1,180 parking spots. How do I normally quote? X amount of $ x parking spot etc etc.

#2 Disclosed National Corporate HQ Building, Approx 986 parking spots.

Mind you, I am not tying all three (Plow, Walks Salt into one, but seperating), and removal is an entire different entity.

FISHERBOY Senior Member

I would ask what the client is looking for in regards to price, honestly that big would be a seasonal price, or per inch.
  3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

What's the the total SQFT of parking/drives? What's the total SQFT of walks/ramps/stair?

Yearly avg?

Where you located?

These do sound large, what type of resources you have?
  4. spslandscaping

spslandscaping Junior Member

Leaving a loader at each, skidster will go and come as needed.

Sq ft not sure I will be measuring today.
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Do they want to use your contract or theirs?
  6. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

How many cars in the way? Islands? Square pockets hemmed in by curbing? Distance to stacking area? So many things to account for....good luck.